2023 BOARD OF DIRECTORS - POSITIONS
The President shall be the Chief Officer of the Association and shall preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors
and the General Membership.
• Appoint, with Board approval, the Chairperson of any Appointive Committee, a Parliamentarian and the
Chairperson of the Nominating Committee.
• Present an annual report of Board activities to the Membership.
• Serve, ex officio, as member of all committees except the Nominating Committee.
• Signs legal documents with the Secretary and checks with Treasurer (or in the Treasurer’s absence with the VP or Secretary)
The Vice President shall, in the absence or disability of the President, perform the duties and exercise the powers of the President. The Communications Director is responsible for:
• Handling all Communications on behalf of the Association to the residents
• Communications Director is responsible for Electronic and Social Media Account Management, Publication of the Newsletter and other Mailings
• Handles all Presidential duties in the absence of the President
Records and maintains Minutes of the Board, Membership and Special Meetings.
• Keeps the records of the Association, including the minutes of Committee meetings, Members of the Association
(excluding financial records)
• Keeps the Corporate Seal of the Association and affixes it on all papers requiring said seal
• Signs legal documents with the President and in the absence of the Treasurer and President, signs checks
The Treasurer shall be the Chief Financial Officer of the Association and is responsible for the collection and disbursement of funds and for
the financial records of the Association.
• Signs checks with the President or, in the President’s absence, with the Secretary or Vice President
• Maintains the HOA Budget and works with our Accounting partner and bookkeeper to balance all accounts
• Presents a monthly financial report to the Board and to the Membership at each of the Homeowner Association General
• Serves as Chairperson of the Finance Committee
• Handles HOA social media and updates website
• Writes, edits, designs and handles photography for community newsletter
• Plans, organizes and handles all community special events, in conjunction with the activities committee
• Updates the neighborhood sign boards in The Arbors and Copper Village
• Graphic design tasks as needed, such as event flyers, clubhouse signs, logos, etc.
• Produces monthly analytics reports to evaluate social media and website traffic, content needs, and platform effectiveness; presents to board during monthly meeting